April 24, 2012

MAY DAY (a touch early)


I was so excited to look at the calendar this morning and see it was May Day.  I almost missed it!  It crept up on me (or so I thought).  I picked some flowers, took some pictures, wrote a happy May Day message for you and then....I looked at the calendar again.  I think I need another cup of coffee; I'm a week ahead of schedule.  Since I can't figure out how to schedule this message to post ON the actual May Day, I decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to celebrate the coming of spring now.



Happy May Day!  I remember making little baskets from colored construction paper, filling them with flowers from our backyard and taking them to a neighbor.  What a lovely tradition is May Day; sharing a touch of spring with friends and family.

All things seem possible in May
Edwin Way Teale
Pin It!

No comments: